Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Friday 28 April 2023

The weather is getting hot - so how about a hot list of hot romances. Get your sweat on.#hot #romances

I'm Daryl Devore and I write hot romances, sweet romances, urban fantasy, contemporary, sports, medieval fantasy - basically - I am all over the place.

I made a video about my hot romances - it is only my 2nd video (maybe 3rd). So I am still learning. I'm an author - not a video creator.


If you are  curious about joining my author's group - leave a comment and ask any questions the links are below the calendar.

What’s Happening in April

20 – Motivational Thursday
21 - My Blog. My Post. My Books
22 - Backlist Saturday Spotlight
23 - Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
24 - Open Book Blog Hop #OpenBook
25 – Spotlight – Larissa Lyons - Roaring Rogues
26 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
27 – Motivational Thursday
28 – My Blog. My Post. My Books
29 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight
30 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
 

Follow me

Twitter           Mastodon


BookBub

Author Group / Newsletter

 or if you prefer -

 
or if you'd prefer
 
 
 
A free ebook for members who join.

No comments:

Post a Comment