Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 20 April 2023

Distractions. Hmm - could that be why I can't get things done? Nope. Doubt tha'ts the reason. LOL #distractions #motivation


Still looking after my daughter after her surgery. She is recovering but it is slow. I commented to a friend about not getting things done - I get working on something and interrutptions start popping up until it gets to the point where my interruptions are interrupted by interuptions.

So when I finally do sit and turn on my laptop there is that moment when I say - I'll just pop over to FB for a moment. And a hour + later I'm half asleep and ready for bed.

Oh well, family first. I'll get stuff done later.


What’s Happening in April

21 - My Blog. My Post. My Books
22 - Backlist Saturday Spotlight
23 - Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
24 - Open Book Blog Hop #OpenBook
25 – Spotlight – Larissa Lyons - Roaring Rogues
26 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
27 – Motivational Thursday
28 – My Blog. My Post. My Books
29 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight
30 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
 

Follow me

Twitter           Mastodon


BookBub

Author Group / Newsletter

 or if you prefer -

 
or if you'd prefer
 
 
 
A free ebook for members who join.

No comments:

Post a Comment