Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Monday 24 April 2023

My go to - Duck Duck Go #OpenBook Blog Hop #writers #DarylDevore

Welcome to the Open Book Blog Hop! This week’s theme - What is my  favourite resource for research?

As the daughter of a retired librarian, I am embarrassed to admit - my favourite resource for research is not the library. But there is a good reason for that. I live in a small rural area. Our library is tiny and has zero reference section. 

So my go to - Duck Duck Go. It doesn't track like the other massive search engine whose name starts with G and ends in oogle.

Now, please visit the other #OpenBook Blog Hop writers. You can find their posts at


What’s Happening in April

25 – Spotlight – Larissa Lyons - Roaring Rogues
26 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
27 – Motivational Thursday
28 – My Blog. My Post. My Books
29 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight
30 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
 

Follow me

Twitter           Mastodon


BookBub

Author Group / Newsletter

 or if you prefer -

 
or if you'd prefer
 
 
 
A free ebook for members who join.

3 comments:

  1. While negotiating rabbit holes can be tricky - they are also a great source of info and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to spend hours in the library. But I'm in the same boat - the local library is limited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My library is pretty great for inspiration, but can feel limited pretty quickly when there's something really specific I'm trying to find out. @samanthabwriter from
    Balancing Act

    ReplyDelete