Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Monday 27 March 2023

What's your silliest excuse to get out of a date? #BooksandMore #mackadebloghop #DarylDevore #author


Welcome to the #BooksandMore blog hop. A chance for writers to talk about more than our books and a chance for readers to meet and get to know the writers.

It is a sad day - this is the last post for this blog hop. It was fun while it lasted and I support Viv in needing to end the blog hop so she can work on her stories.

This week’s theme is - Silliest excuse to get out of a date.

Probably something like I have to wash my hair. By the end of high school, my hair was past my backside in length. It took forever to wash and dry it. I let it dry naturally. I would be deaf now if I'd try to dry it with a hair dryer - it would have taken hours.

But, I honestly don't remember if I ever used the excuse.

Now hop over and read the other blog posts and - get to know them better. Click Here

What’s Happening in March

28 – Spotlight –Sarah Biglow and Molly Zenk - Celestial Academy
29 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
30 – Motivational Thursday
31 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

Follow me

Twitter           Mastodon


BookBub

Author Group / Newsletter

 or if you prefer -

 
or if you'd prefer
 
 
 
A free ebook for members who join.

4 comments:

  1. I can't think of any lame excuse I used to get out of a date I'd made. To get out of accepting a date, I'd usually make up a non-existent boyfriend who went to another school.

    ReplyDelete