Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Monday 13 March 2023

What silly lie was I told and how it involved my backside falling off? #BooksandMore #mackadebloghop #DarylDevore #author


Welcome to the #BooksandMore blog hop. A chance for writers to talk about more than our books and a chance for readers to meet and get to know the writers.

This week’s theme is - A silly lie I was told as a kid.

I believe it was my dad who told me if someone stuck a key in my bellybutton then my backside would fall off. As my backside is still attached to me, you can be sure I didn't let anyone stick a key in it!

Also, I had no idea if parts could fall off or not. I mean - teeth got loose and fell out. So, I was kinda protective of my backside. I needed it so I could sit down!

Now hop over and read the other blog posts and - get to know them better. Click Here

What’s Happening in March

14 – Spotlight – Abbie Roads – Dangerous Dreams
15 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
16 – Spotlight – Libby Kay - Falling for You
17 - My Blog. My Post. My Books
18 - Backlist Saturday Spotlight
19 - Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
20A - Open Book Blog Hop #OpenBook
20B - Books & More Blog Hop #BooksandMore
21 – Spotlight – Motivational Tuesday
22 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
23 – Spotlight – Bobbi Groover – The Way Home Saga
24 - My Blog. My Post. My Books
25 - Backlist Saturday Spotlight
26 - Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
27A - Open Book Blog Hop #OpenBook
27B - Books & More Blog Hop #BooksandMore
28 – Spotlight –
29 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
30 – Motivational Thursday
31 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

Follow me

Twitter           Mastodon


BookBub

Author Group / Newsletter

 or if you prefer -

 
or if you'd prefer
 
 
 
A free ebook for members who join.

4 comments:

  1. This is the funniest kid-lie I've ever read. Seriously. I'm actually going to try it with my little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has made my day! 😂😂😂🤣

    ReplyDelete