Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Tuesday 21 March 2023

It's Spring. A sign of hope for gardeners. #Spring #Gardening


March 21 - a symbolic day - but one of my favourite days of the year. A sign of hope. Hope that winter and its biting winds and deep snow will soon fade and warmer days with sunshine and gentle breezes will arrive. Flowers will bloom. Vegetables will grow.

Welcome Spring.

What’s Happening in March

22 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
23 – Spotlight – Bobbi Groover – The Way Home Saga
24 - My Blog. My Post. My Books
25 - Backlist Saturday Spotlight
26 - Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
27A - Open Book Blog Hop #OpenBook
27B - Books & More Blog Hop #BooksandMore
28 – Spotlight –Sarah Biglow and Molly Zenk - Celestial Academy
29 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
30 – Motivational Thursday
31 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

Follow me

Twitter           Mastodon


BookBub

Author Group / Newsletter

 or if you prefer -

 
or if you'd prefer
 
 
 
A free ebook for members who join.

No comments:

Post a Comment