Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Monday 13 February 2023

Daryl Devore reveals her most embarrassing Valentines Moment - or not - on #BooksandMore #mackadebloghop #DarylDevore #author

Welcome to the #BooksandMore blog hop. A chance for writers to talk about more than our books and a chance for readers to meet and get to know the writers.

This week’s theme is - Most embarrassing Valentine moment.

I have thought and thought and I can't think of any embarrassing moment in relation to Valentines. Loads of embarrassing moments mind you - just not around Feb 14th. Or I have purged them from my memory.

So I looked for some fun Valentine memes to fill the space. Didn't find anything that I liked. Most were rather rude. So instead here's a cute baby bunny photo to make you smile.

https://pixabay.com/photos/rabbit-story-childhood-watercolor-6485072/

Now hop over and read the other blog posts and - get to know them better. https://viviana-mackade.blog/all-the-things-blog-hop-bookblogger-booklover-bookworm-mackadebloghop/

 

What’s on in February

14 – Steam hop #MFRWsteam

15 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

16 -

17 - My Blog. My Post. My Books

18 - Backlist Saturday Spotlight

19 - Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

20A – Open Book Blog Hop #OpenBook

20B – Books & More Blog Hop #BooksandMore

21 – Spotlight -

22 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

23 -

24 - My Blog. My Post. My Books

25 - Backlist Saturday Spotlight

26 - Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

27A – Open Book Blog Hop #OpenBook

27B – Books & More Blog Hop #BooksandMore

28 – Spotlight – Lilliana Rose - Shadow Wolf

 

Follow me 

                    Twitter                                          Mastodon

 

Author Group / Newsletter

 

 or if you prefer -

 
or if you'd prefer
 
 
 
A free ebook for members who join.
 

4 comments:

  1. This is the oddest thing, as I got nothing too 🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. We’re all so embarrassment free when it comes to Valentine’s😂

    ReplyDelete