Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Monday 15 May 2023

What colour crayon is Daryl Devore? Find out on the #OpenBook Blog Hop #writers #DarylDevore


Welcome to the Open Book Blog Hop! This week’s theme -

People are like a box of crayons, which crayon would you say that you are?

Purple. It is supposed to represent creativity, royalty, femininity, and spirituality.

Well, 2 out of 4 is ok.  I am creative and I'm female. But I am soooooooooooooo far from the royal throne and spirituality isn't my thing.

But I've always liked purple because it's quirky. I've never fit into the stereotypes society likes to stick on people. I tend to think of myself as a bit quirky so I'll go with purple. And yes, as a teenager my bedroom walls were painted purple. But I think the day after I left for university my parents repainted them.

Now, please visit the other #OpenBook Blog Hop writers. You can find their posts at


What’s Happening in May

16 – Spotlight – Lisa Towles - Salt Island

17 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

18 - Motivational Thursday

19 - My Blog. My Post. My Books

20 - Backlist Saturday Spotlight

21 - Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

22 - Open Book Blog Hop #OpenBook

23 – Spotlight – Nancy Lee Badger -The Rogue’s Ring

24 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

25 –Motivational Thursday

26 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

27 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

28 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

29 – Open Book Blog Hop #OpenBook

30 – Spotlight – Christina Wallace - The Light Keeper

31 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

 

Follow me

Twitter           Mastodon


BookBub

Author Group / Newsletter

 or if you prefer -

 
or if you'd prefer
 
 
 
A free ebook for members who join.

No comments:

Post a Comment