Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Monday 8 May 2023

Discover how Daryl Devore prepares for a long writing session on the #OpenBook Blog Hop #writers #DarylDevore


Welcome to the Open Book Blog Hop! This week’s theme -

How do you get ready for a long writing session?

I don't do anything. I'm a panster not a plotter so I never know what is going to happen when I start writing. I try to make sure I have some time for myself. But I don't know if I need 10 minutes or 10 hrs. I just kinda go with it and see what happens.

Now, please visit the other #OpenBook Blog Hop writers. You can find their posts at


What’s Happening in May

9 – Steam hop #MFRWsteam

10 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

11 – Motivational Thursday

12 - Spotlight - Adrianna Kraft -

13 - Backlist Saturday Spotlight

14 - Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

15 - Open Book Blog Hop #OpenBook

16 – Spotlight – Lisa Towles - Salt Island

17 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

18 -

19 - My Blog. My Post. My Books

20 - Backlist Saturday Spotlight

21 - Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

22 - Open Book Blog Hop #OpenBook

23 – Spotlight – Nancy Lee Badger -The Rogue’s Ring

24 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

25 –

26 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

27 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

28 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

29 – Open Book Blog Hop #OpenBook

30 – Spotlight – Christina Wallace - The Light Keeper

31 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

 

Follow me

Twitter           Mastodon


BookBub

Author Group / Newsletter

 or if you prefer -

 
or if you'd prefer
 
 
 
A free ebook for members who join.

No comments:

Post a Comment