Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Saturday 28 May 2022

Backlist Saturday Spotlight features several reviews of Daryl Devore's #hot #billionaire #romance - Desires


 In May - one of my hot billionaire romances is being featured - Desires. Each Saturday it will be something different about the book.

This week - This is the last week of spotlighting this book - so instead of reading my words - read some of the reviews.

Had to have it!

Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase

I found excerpts of this story on the authors website and just had to have it. It's a great story and I enjoyed this authors work very much. The characters come alive on the page and the story advances at a wonderful pace. In the beginning of the story I felt sorry for Flame, she was trying so hard and luck just wasn't on her side in any way shape or form.
When she meets Peyton they share a fabulously wild night together, but that is all it's meant to be until they are forced back together by a business deal that Peyton is working on. One involving Flame's dance school and the threat of having to close it down or relocate it.
This hard nosed business man finds he's developing a soft spot for Flame and works out a plan for both of them to get what they want. Only Flame doesn't know he's found a way for her to keep her school and overreacts, blaming him for her demise when she learns from her mom that her schools been torched. Naturally, her first thought is that Peyton is behind it. That he was luring her into his bed so he could blind her to his ulterior motives of destroying her school. The tension is high between them and all hope of their being together seems lost until Flame learns the truth.



This is a wonderful love story and I was truly sad to see it end. 

 

5 Stars Desires is sizzling!

Flame is a woman who does what she needs to do to make ends meet. Pole dancing isn't her idea of a job but she has dreams. Ms. Devore writes a compelling tale of a woman who won't give up her dreams. When she meets a man who turns her on, her world flips on its end. I loved how strong Flame was. She's the kind of woman I admire. Peyton is a dream come true. We'd all love a man like him to would do anything to protect and keep us happy.



If you love a story with fabulous characters, a compelling plot and sizzling chemistry, Desires is for you! I loved it!

 

 As one of my favorite, and most anticipated authors, I found myself riveted to the characters and the surprising plot twist that threw me for a loop

 

 5 Stars I glad I read this one

I had never read any of Daryl Devore's books and man, am I glad I read this one! Peyton is the guy we all want and Fuchsia is a girl who is not giving up on her dreams. When the two collide, everything is turned upside down and the result is hot, but also laugh out loud funny. I will definitely have to read more of Devore's books!

 

5 Stars ...a love story

This story didn't catch my attention right away but I decided to stay with it for some reason and am I ever glad that I did. This short story has all the qualities of a great story and it is all compacted in a manner that makes for a satisfying read. Ms. Devore has convinced me that I need to read more of her books, especially if they are written like this one was. One has the initial attraction between two people, their getting to know each other, the misunderstanding and the makeup between them...what more could one want???? Worth the read.

 

5 Stars Great story!

This is the first book I have had the privilege of reading by Daryl Devote. I'm hooked!! Peyton and Fuchsia's story was full of heat and love. Their playful banter had me laughing out loud. I would definitely recommend this book to my family and friends.

 

5 Stars Winnah!

Ms. Devore has done it again. As one of my favorite, and most anticipated authors, I found myself riveted to the characters and the surprising plot twist that threw me for a loop. I read all her books...what can I say.

 

5 Stars Hot!

As with all of the books I've read of Miss Devore's I loved this one! Great characters, well developed plot and a hot hero! Hot book! Can't wait for more from this author!


Blurb and Buy Links

When secrets conflict with dreams, love explodes. Desires is Daryl Devoré’s hot romance.

After a mistake by a surgeon’s scalpel shattered Fuchsia Quinn's dance career, she picked up the pieces of her life and moved forward. As the owner of a small, struggling dance school in a depressed neighborhood she supplements her income with a late-night job at a strip club. Haunted by the fear of humiliation, if her secret is revealed, her life was under control until the night he walked into the club.

 Peyton Lang, having run from an impoverished neighbourhood, lives the lifestyle of a successful billionaire. Frustrated that his current multi-million dollar project is stalled, Peyton drops in to LEATHER-ICIOUS for a quick drink and late night entertainment. What he saw was a beautiful redhead. What he found was he wanted her.

 After a lusty night with a hot pole dancer, Peyton and Fuchsia's worlds are about to collide.

 UBL

 BookBud

 Pinterest - DESIRES

 GoodReads

 Next Week on Backlist Saturday Spotlight - a different book

  What's happening in May on

 Romance – Sweet to Heat

29 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

30 – #OpenBook Blog Hop 

31 – Spotlight – Jana Richards – The Masonville Series

 Follow Me on Twitter

Sign up for my every other month newsletter 

No comments:

Post a Comment