Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Saturday 23 April 2022

Backlist Saturday Spotlight highlights some reviews for Daryl Devore's hot urban fantasy - Love My Fate #hotread #urban #fantasy

 

 This month I am spotlighting my hot urban fantasy - Love My Fate

Here some reviews for Love My Fate

 

 

A

This is my first erotica romance book and I was pleasantly surprised There are depths to these characters, plot, and suspense in wondering if Thall will get his Capri that I wasn’t expecting It took me a little while to get into the book, but once I got through the first few chapters which were needed to set everything up and introduce the characters, I could hardly put it down. Needless to say my family ate out a lot this week because I was too busy reading to cook. If you want a sweet, sexy, thrilling book, then I suggest you try Capri s Fate After reading this novel, I m intrigued by Ms Devore’s other novels as well


K

Ms Devore is one of my favorite authors, and she hooked me after reading Two O’clock with the Billionaire. Capri’s Fate can be described as a whimsical erotic comedy. I found myself laughing out loud several times while reading it, which is a breath of fresh air for erotic novels Her sense of humor shines through brilliantly in the characters This is definitely a magical romp that I never would have expected in a million years had I not read it myself Buy this book in the wintertime when it’s cold, dreary, and you re going out of your mind She ll take you away from it all in Love My Fate. Excellent read


H

Very sexy and entertaining.


A

I loved the story, AND Thall

 

Blurb and Links

What's a woman to do when a voice follows her home and makes mad, passionate love to her?

Daryl Devoré’s quirky paranormal urban fantasy – Love My Fate.

Corporate businesswoman, Capricious Gray, is dragged to a sex toy convention by her best friend. After a mysterious disembodied voice helps her with her purchases, it follows her home. Passion ensues, leaving Capri torn between lust for her fantasy lover and the desperate need for reality in her life.

Thall, son of one of the Fates, harbours the irrepressible need to be with the woman he's desired from afar for years. In order to make her his, once and for all, he must help Capri get past her fears, including the fear of what he represents - a fantasy.

 Can fantasy become a reality for these two lovers?

 

UBL

BookBub

BookSprout - read and review

Pinterest page for LOVE MY FATE

GoodReads

 

Next week's topic - April 30 - Teasers for Love My Fate

 

 

 What's happening in April on

 Romance – Sweet to Heat

24 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

25 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

26 – SPOTLIGHT – Jamie Andrea Garzot - Unconventional

27 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

28 – Flashette – Free Read

29 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

30 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

Follow Me on Twitter

Sign up for my every other month newsletter 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment