Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Saturday 29 January 2022

Backlist Saturday Spotlight features a hot snippet from Daryl Devore's Two O'clock with the Billionaire #hotread #billionaireromance

 

All this month I am featuring my first published book - Two O'clock with the Billionaire.

Each Saturday in January, I featured a short snippet and something about the book and this is the last one for this month. In February, I will move on to a new backlist book.

BE WARNED - sexual content


Hot Read

A seagull landed on the sand. It bobbed its head and screeched out a raucous song. Startled from his nap, Derek yawned and opened his eyes. Above him was a clear blue sky. The sun glistened off the edge of an airplane. Was that a sign? Was it time to go home? Arianne sighed. He rolled onto his side to face her and caressed her cheek. “Was it good for you?” he asked.

She yawned and contentedly sighed then her eyelids popped open. “You bastard!”

“That’s the second time you called me that.”

“You used my line on me.”

“Yes, and it worked, didn’t it?” Arianne glared and refused to answer him. “When you pulled that line on me, I had the most incredible orgasm. That’s what life is all about—who has the power. Who controls who? You want to dominate and control me. I want to control you. But as equals we are formidable. Pretty heady isn’t it.”

With a quick shove, she pushed Derek onto his back. Her eyes shone with a bestial passion and her voice was low. “I want you inside me. I should be exhausted and sore, but I want more.” Kneeling next to him, she stroked his flaccid penis.

“I don’t think there is anything left. I’m spent.”

* * * *

“I want you.” Her voice was edged with a passionate obsession. Something inside had taken control. Derek had no right to refuse her. She wanted him and he would please her. She straddled him and sat on his chest. “I want your mouth on me and in me. I want you to taste our mingled sex. Push me to my edge. Make me scream.” Before Derek could reply, Arianne settled her demanding pussy over his mouth, placed her hands under his head and held him in place.

* * * *

Puzzled by, but acutely aware of, the obsession that had overtaken Arianne, Derek slid his tongue along the outer edges of her folds. Fluttering little licks, he teased her. He could taste and smell the mixture of his sperm, her juices, and seawater. When he touched her clitoris, her body tensed. It was as if she had never released herself in their lovemaking. He could sense she was as aroused now as when he had her in the water. With the tip his tongue he flicked at her. Each touch brought a hissing release as if a whip had caressed her skin.

The muscles in his jaw and neck began to scream, but he didn’t stop. Arianne’s hips rocked to and fro. Glancing up he could see her erect nipples, hardened from her inflamed passion. Her eyes were closed. Her face contorted with an emotion he couldn’t fathom. Her chest rose and fell with each pant. With an unexpected suddenness, she released his head, allowing it to fall back onto the wet sand.

She pulled away and rotated one-hundred and eighty degrees then slipped his semi-hard cock into her mouth. Gripping him like a vice, she slid her wet lips along his shaft, urging him, forcing him to become aroused. Her hands alternated between tenderly squeezing and rolling his testicles to dragging her nails along his inner thighs. At last she had achieved her goal. He was fully erect and fully aroused. He struggled to get up, but Arianne stopped him. She pressed his shoulders into the sand.”

She dropped onto him, banging her buttocks onto his stomach. Derek tried to thrust up into her, but Arianne grabbed a testicle and softly directed, “Don’t move.”

He froze in obedience.

With a controlled dominance in her tone, Arianne said, “Look at me. I want to watch your eyes as you come. I want to see the burning desire in your soul and I want to see the moment it’s released.”

She raised herself dragging her wet sex up and down his shaft. With her index and middle fingers, she held herself open so he could watch himself slide in and out of her. She used her other hand to fondle her clitoris, ever so gently so she would not climax until she’d tortured him.

Derek’s eyes closed. “Arianne,” he moaned.

“Beg, Derek. Tell me what you want. Tell me what you need.”

“I want to come. I need you.”

“Why?” She increased her speed.

“Because I love you.”

“Why?”

“Arianne! Please! I can’t....”

“Answer me. Why do you love me?”

“I don’t know.”

Blurb and Buy Links

Two O’clock with the Billionaire is one of Daryl Devoré’s hot romance. A contemporary romance sweetened with a bit of vanilla sexcapades.

Where Derek Davenport is concerned, women only had one thing in mind: trap him into a marriage. The perfect way out? Hire a courtesan. While partying with his buddies he places an online ad that reads – Woman Wanted.

Unemployed and nearing financial desperation, Arianne is forced to step out of her comfort zone and answers an ad that reads Woman Wanted. With minimal hours and excellent pay, she accepts the position of courtesan to a handsome billionaire.

Their sexual antics cause emotions neither is willing to admit it. Will Arianne and Derek drive each other crazy…or will they fall in love first?

Tagline - Arianne’s just a regular girl pushed into a corner and desperately looking for a way out.

Amazon  

Amazon - Print 

Books2Read - Apple, Nook etc

 Books2Read - Print

 BookSprout - read and review

 Pinterest - Two O'clock with the Billionaire

 

 What's happening in January on

 Romance – Sweet to Heat

30 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

31 - #OpenBook Blog Hop

 Follow Me on Twitter

 Sign up for my every other month newsletter 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment