Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Friday 7 January 2022

My Books. My Blog. My Post. Talking about what will be featured on Backlist Saturday Spotlight for the month of January. #backlist #author

 Super simple. I am swamped. I got behind and the more I try to catch up on stuff the more I fall behind.

There are so many little things that need to get done when publishing and promoting books.

So in January, I am going back to my original book and will feature snippets from it AND other surprises.

This way I can focus on getting the box set (rockstar romance trilogy) released and hopefully finish the WIP - the medieval fantasy romance.

So enjoy the next 4 Saturdays and a look back at my first published book.


 What's happening in January on

 Romance – Sweet to Heat

8 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight –Two O'clock with the Billionaire

9 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

10 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

11 – SteamHop -

12 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

13 – Spectacular Space #SpectacularSpace

14 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

15 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight –Two O'clock with the Billionaire

16 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

17 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

18 – SPOTLIGHT –

19 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

20 – Daryl’s Thoughts and Motivational Things #motivation

21 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

22 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight –Two O'clock with the Billionaire

23 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

24 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

25 – SPOTLIGHT –

26 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

27 – Flashette – free read

28 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

29 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight –Two O'clock with the Billionaire

30 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

31 - #OpenBook Blog Hop

 Follow Me on Twitter

 Sign up for my every other month newsletter 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment