Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Friday 14 January 2022

My Book. My Blog. My Post. A short and sweet post with a gentle reminder. #writers #DarylDevore

The mess we writers get ourselves into. The never ending list of things to do. We are back in lockdown so have tons of time to get caught up - but the more I do - the more I seem to have to do. How can there be so many little things? Oh well. 

And the reminder - 1 month to Valentine's Day - so starting thinking of that romantic gift for you loved one - or for yourself - cause you get to love yourself, as well.


 What's happening in January on

 Romance – Sweet to Heat

15 Backlist Saturday Spotlight – Two O’clock with the Billionaire

16 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

17 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

18SPOTLIGHT –Man of the Month Club – Seasons-Ann Omasta & Callie Love

19 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

20 – Spectacular Space #Space

21 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

22 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight – Two O’clock with the Billionaire

23 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

24 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

25 – SPOTLIGHT – Darren Simon - Tripp Unleashed

26 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

27 – Flashette – free read

28 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

29 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight – Two O’clock with the Billionaire

30 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

31 - #OpenBook Blog Hop

 Follow Me on Twitter

 Sign up for my every other month newsletter 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment