Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 26 March 2020

My Book. My Blog. My Post . Soon to be released - Two Truths and a Lie by Daryl Devore #hot #romance


Snippet -
With my head lowered, I followed the others out of the bus. The music clearly inspired the eleven of them to a high level of chattiness. No one spoke to me or, I guess, even noticed me and that was exactly what I wanted.
Think about all the press reports of crimes. The reporter asks the neighbours to talk about the alleged shooter and they always reply, "He was so quiet. Kept to himself." The fellow officer workers say of the embezzler, "She was as quiet as a mouse. Did her work and went home." That's me. The quiet, invisible one. The one going home with a large, valuable gemstone while the rest go home with a meagre paycheck.


No buy links and no release date quite yet. Stay tuned.

What's happening in March on Romance -  Sweet to Heat
26 - My Blog. My Post. My Books.
27 – Fridays in Space
28 – SPOTLIGHT – Aaron Dennis - The Dragon of Time
29 -  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
30 – NEBT Author Spotlight – Felicity Brandon – Taunted
31 –TBA

Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment