Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 12 March 2020

My Book. My Blog. My Post. A snippet from Two Truths and a Lie by Daryl Devore #hot #romance #TBR


Snippet -


But, a job's a job. I'd been commissioned to steal and deliver it to a secure box. And that's exactly what I intended to do. I'd planned this job for several weeks, if not months. Finally, the right opportunity presented itself and here I was sitting on a bus listening to You Spin Me Round, dressed like a French maid. So unbelievably annoying. The skirt barely covered the bend in my butt. Every time I tugged at the skirt, my boobs started to pop out of the top. Not that there was a lot of boob to pop out. I seemed to be missing the greatly endowed gene. I stifled the fantasy of putting my fingers around the neck of the old pervert that demanded we wear these ridiculous outfits. And gloves. We all had to wear white gloves. Who does that?
I'm guessing the host of the party didn't want us mere peasants touching anything, leaving our filthy germs which he might pick up and then die of some horrible flesh-eating disease. Hey, a person can dream.


No buy links and no release date quite yet. Stay tuned.

What's happening in March on Romance -  Sweet to Heat
13 – Fridays in Space
14 – SPOTLIGHT – Michael J. Bowler - I Know When You Are Going to Die
15 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
16 - NEBT Author Spotlight – Ashe Barker – Dark Melodies
17 – SPOTLIGHT – E.S. Brown - Vampocyalpse
18 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
19 - Thursday #Yoga
20 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.
21 – SPOTLIGHT – Kelly Brady Channick – Asbury High and the Thief’s Gamble
22 -  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
23 – NEBT Author Spotlight – PK Corey – Cassie’s Space
24 – SPOTLIGHT – Eddie Generous - Plantation Pan
25 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
26 - My Blog. My Post. My Books.
27 – Fridays in Space
28 – SPOTLIGHT – Aaron Dennis - The Dragon of Time
29 -  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
30 – NEBT Author Spotlight – Felicity Brandon – Taunted
31 –TBA

Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment