Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Friday 6 March 2020

My Blog. My Post. My Books. A snippet from soon to be released - Two Truths and a Lie by Daryl Devore. #hot #romance #TBR


Snippet -

All I had to do was steal a rare, red diamond. How hard could that be?

I followed the others into the Whittle Bus, took a seat and turned to look out the window. I didn't want a seat buddy. I didn't want a BFF—someone to giggle and bond with. I had a job to do. I had to keep my focus.
Especially if I wanted to live.
I stared blankly out the window, not seeing the city shift to country. Music blared from the bus's sound system. The driver turned the radio on an All 80s channel. Trying to block the music, I reviewed my evening. First, act like a meek female, not too competent or intelligent who doesn't speak English fluently. Second, pretend to be an acceptable server and deliver drinks to thirsty, rich people. Third, steal the red diamond.
Simple enough.

No buy links and no release date quite yet. Stay tuned.

What's happening in March on Romance -  Sweet to Heat
7 – SPOTLIGHT – Maggie Blackbird - Renewed
8 - Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
9 – Author Spotlight – Anthology - Mermaidia
10 – SPOTLIGHT – C.R. Moss - Gateway Ranch
11 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
12 - My Blog. My Post. My Books.
13 – Fridays in Space
14 – SPOTLIGHT – Michael J. Bowler - I Know When You Are Going to Die
15 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
16 - NEBT Author Spotlight – Ashe Barker – Dark Melodies
17 – SPOTLIGHT – E.S. Brown - Vampocyalpse
18 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
19 - Thursday #Yoga
20 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.
21 – SPOTLIGHT – Kelly Brady Channick – Asbury High and the Thief’s Gamble
22 -  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
23 – NEBT Author Spotlight – PK Corey – Cassie’s Space
24 – SPOTLIGHT – Eddie Generous - Plantation Pan
25 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
26 - My Blog. My Post. My Books.
27 – Fridays in Space
28 – SPOTLIGHT – Aaron Dennis - The Dragon of Time
29 -  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
30 – NEBT Author Spotlight – Felicity Brandon – Taunted
31 –TBA

Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment