Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 19 March 2020

It is often said that this is the hardest yoga pose. I prefer to think of it as the chocolate fudge on my sundae. #yogathoughts #ThursThoughts


When I get to this point in class - I am proud. Not only did I "get through" class, but I gave myself the gift of going to class and giving that hour to me. That is a gift that is more precious than gold.



What's happening in March on Romance -  Sweet to Heat
20 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.
21 – SPOTLIGHT – Kelly Brady Channick – Asbury High and the Thief’s Gamble
22 -  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
23 – NEBT Author Spotlight – PK Corey – Cassie’s Space
24 – SPOTLIGHT – Eddie Generous - Plantation Pan
25 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
26 - My Blog. My Post. My Books.
27 – Fridays in Space
28 – SPOTLIGHT – Aaron Dennis - The Dragon of Time
29 -  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
30 – NEBT Author Spotlight – Felicity Brandon – Taunted
31 –TBA

Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment