Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Friday 20 March 2020

My Book. My Blog. My Post. Daryl Devore's soon to be released romance - Two Truths and a Lie #hot #romance


Snippet -


The bus slowed, passed through the open gates then drove around to the back of a large manor house. I'll admit the house wasn't as big as the one in Downton Abbey, but it was still impressive. A reddish-brown brick house with several floors, lots of windows and partially covered in ivy which screamed rich person lives here. The land around it extended for acres in every direction. I'd already done my research on the place. I knew every inch of the outside and inside. I had escape routes planned. Although, I had no intention of needing them. I was confident I was leaving the same way as I'd arrived—on this bus.
I knew where I could hide in the house if needed. And I had a back-up plan to my back-up plan. Several people had been paid hefty fees to watch my back. This gem was as good as stolen.


No buy links and no release date quite yet. Stay tuned.

What's happening in March on Romance -  Sweet to Heat
21 – SPOTLIGHT – Kelly Brady Channick – Asbury High and the Thief’s Gamble
22 -  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
23 – NEBT Author Spotlight – PK Corey – Cassie’s Space
24 – SPOTLIGHT – Eddie Generous - Plantation Pan
25 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
26 - My Blog. My Post. My Books.
27 – Fridays in Space
28 – SPOTLIGHT – Aaron Dennis - The Dragon of Time
29 -  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
30 – NEBT Author Spotlight – Felicity Brandon – Taunted
31 –TBA

Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment