Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Friday 3 June 2022

This week on Daryl Devore's My Books. My Blog. My Post. I'm talking about the book highlighted for the month of June. #DarylDevore #author #backlist

For the month of June on Backlist Saturday Spotlight – on Saturdays – I will be featuring my crash romance – Brace for Impact.


 June 4 – Blurb and some back history on the writing of Brace for impact

June 11 – Photos related to the story to give visuals of background

June 18 – Opening scene

June 25 – Teasers and a review.

 

 What's happening in June on

 Romance – Sweet to Heat

4 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

5 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

6 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

7 – Spotlight – J. Arlene Culiner - A Room in Blake’s Folly

8 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

9 – Daryl’s Thoughts and Motivational Things #motivation

10 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

11 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight –

12 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

13 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

14 – #SteamHop

15 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

16 – Flashette – free read

17 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

18 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight –

19 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

20 - #OpenBook Blog Hop

21 – Spotlight – Dahila Donovan - Crown Court Killer

22 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

23 – Daryl’s Thoughts and Motivational Things #motivation

24 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

25 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight –

26 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

27 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

28 – Spotlight – Kaci Rose - Saving Mason

29 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

30 – Flashette – free read

Follow Me on Twitter

Sign up for my every other month newsletter 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment