Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 11 February 2021

This week's Spectacular Space Photo is of our moon taken last month by my husband. #SpectacularSpace #Moon #photography

 

 

On a clear, crisp January evening, hubby went outside, looked up and snapped this photo.

If you have questions - ask and I'll ask him.

 


 What's happening in February on Romance –  Sweet to Heat

12 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

13 – Saturday Spotlight – Kaithlin Shepherd - Recipe for Love

14 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

15 – Medieval Monday #MedMon

16 – SPOTLIGHT – S.N. Hunt – The Elementalist: Journey to Zlorta

17 – SPOTLIGHT – P.K. Corey – On the River

18 – Thursday #Yoga

19 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

20 – Saturday Spotlight – Ethan Stein - FarSight

21 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

22 – Medieval Monday #MedMon

23 – SPOTLIGHT – Sandra Owens - Operation K-9Brothers

24 – SPOTLIGHT – Vicki Bateman – Temporarily Out of Luck

25 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

26 - SPOTLIGHT – Fiona McGier - Minnesota Romance series

27 – Saturday Spotlight – Sharon Buchbinder - Healed With a Kiss

28 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

 

Follow Me on Twitter

Sign up for my bi-monthly newsletter 

 

If there is a vacant date you would like to post on - click here to email me


 

No comments:

Post a Comment