Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 30 April 2020

How to know if a person is a true friend. #yogathoughts #ThursThoughts

That is how you know a person is a true friend.

The others will run.They'll be too busy. You aren't important when  you have issues. They are only your friend because they need your support.




What's happening in May on Romance -  Sweet to Heat
1 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.
2 – SPOTLIGHT – M.D. Fryson - Meridian Chronicles
3 -  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
4 – Spotlight – Dark Chocolate and Strawberries
5 – SPOTLIGHT – E.J. Dawson - Awakening
6 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
7 - My Blog. My Post. My Books.
8 – Fridays in Space
9 – SPOTLIGHT –Abbey Collette – A Deadly Inside Scoop
10 - Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
11 – Spotlight – Felicity Brandon – Daddy’s Game
12 – SPOTLIGHT – Jenn D. Young - The Shadows Ascending
13 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
14 - Thursday #Yoga
15 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.
16 – SPOTLIGHT – Christa Nardi -The Sheridan Hendley Mysteries
17 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
18 - Spotlight – Sierra Brave – Saving Suki
19 – SPOTLIGHT – Armand Rosamilia - Dirty Deeds
20 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
21 - My Blog. My Post. My Books.
22 – Fridays in Space
23 – SPOTLIGHT – Teralyn Mitchell - Falling for the Unexpected Series
24 -  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
25 – Author Spotlight – Kryssie Fortune – Taken as Theirs
26 – SPOTLIGHT – Melissa Bourbon – Storiebook Charm
27 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
28 - Thursday #Yoga
29 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.
30 -  SPOTLIGHT –Will Edwinson – LouIsa: Iron Dove of the Frontier
31– Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment