Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 2 April 2020

I don't know who came up with this - but there are days that it pretty much describes my life. #yogathoughts #ThursThoughts


My subject line says it all.


What's happening in April on Romance -  Sweet to Heat
3 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.
4 – SPOTLIGHT – Sara Reinke - Forsaken
5 -  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
6 – SPOTLIGHT – Daryl Devore - Desires
7 – SPOTLIGHT – Two Truths and a Lie
8 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
9 My Blog. My Post. My Books.
10 – Fridays in Space
11 – SPOTLIGHT – Sharina Harris - (Im)Perfectly Happy
12 - Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
13 – TBA – SPOTLIGHT – Daryl Devore - Desires
14 – TBA – Iris Blobel – Tell it to My Heart
15 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
16 - Thursday #Yoga
17 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.
18 – SPOTLIGHT – Milo James Fowler - Spirits of the Early Trilogy
19 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
20 - SPOTLIGHT – Daryl Devore - Desires
21 –  SPOTLIGHT – Two Truths and a Lie
22 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
23 - My Blog. My Post. My Books.
24 – Fridays in Space
25 – SPOTLIGHT – Clayton Graham - Amidst Alien Stars
26 -  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
27 – NEBT - Author Spotlight – Ashe Barker – Sure Mastery
28 – SPOTLIGHT – Two Truths and a Lie
29 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
30 - Thursday #Yoga


Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment