Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Friday 7 October 2022

This week on Daryl Devore's My Books. My Blog. My Post. A thought. A statement. A truth. #motivation #motivationalthoughts

 

The most important line - until one day I said no more.

We have to love ourselves. Respect ourselves. Stand up for ourselves.

It's hard.

Do it anyway. 

Side note - deepest apologies to the person I copied this from. It spoke deeply to me. But in the course of time - I have lost who that person is to give credit to. If you happen to read this - you are a wise woman and I hope life has treated you well.


What's happening in October on

Romance – Sweet to Heat

8 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

9 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

10 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

11 – SPOTLIGHT – Nina R Schluntz – Surrogate for a Vampire

12 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

13– SPOTLIGHT – Christy Cooper-Burnett – Passport to Terror

14 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

15 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

16 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

17 - #OpenBook Blog Hop

18 – Spotlight – Rachel Rossano– Cianna’s Fortune

19 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

20 – Daryl’s Thoughts and Motivational Things #motivation

21 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

22 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

23 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

24 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

25 – Free Read – Hallowe’en story

26 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

27 – Space #Space

28 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

29 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

30 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

31 - #OpenBook Blog Hop

Follow Me on Twitter

Author Group - info or click on links below 

 

 

 
A free ebook for members who join.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment