Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Friday 23 September 2022

This week on Daryl Devore's My Books My Blog My Posts - I am a monarchist. #monarchy #DarylDevore


 I held off on this post until all the vigils and services surrounding the late Queen had been completed. Now I will state -

I am a monarchist.

I like the monarchy.

I admired Queen Elizabeth II.

I accept King Charles III as my monarch.

I understand what the monarchy means to Canadians.

I have studied history - both Canadian and British.

I understand.

I do not spout anti-monarchist B.S. because I wish to look cool and intelligent.

This is my opinion and your ranting will never change that.

I accept you have your beliefs.

You accept that I have mine.

God save King Charles III.

 

Adding this -  I was chatting with my parents who are in their 90s about how everyone is shocked at the change in monarchy as most of us knew 1 Queen.

My parents are on their 5th regent.
King George V
King Edward VII
King George VI
Queen Elizabeth II
King Charles III


 What's happening in September on

 Romance – Sweet to Heat

24 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

25 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

26 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

27 – Spotlight – Quinn Blackbird – Den of Serpents

28 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

29 – Flashette – free read

30 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

Follow Me on Twitter

Author Group - info or click on links below 

 

 

 
A free ebook for members who join.

No comments:

Post a Comment