Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Friday 30 September 2022

On Daryl Devore's My Books My Blog My Post she talks about the book which will be highlighted for the month of October. #author #DarylDevore #contemporary #romance


 Each month on BackList Saturday Spotlight I highlight one of my backlist books. For the past 2 months it has been book 1 - What Happened in Bangkok and book 2 - What Darien Desires - if my rock star trilogy - Two Hearts~One Love. For October, it will be book 3 - From Despair to Ecstasy.

Oct 7 - How the 3rd book in the trilogy came about.

Oct 14 - Excerpt from From Despair to Ecstasy

Oct 21 - A Interview with Darien Scott

Oct 28 - Teasers from From Despair to Ecstasy

 

 

Concerned for his fiancée’s safety, rock star Darien Scott races to Bangkok to protect Erika Bailey, only to discover his brother is missing. Fearing the worst, he contacts his nemesis, Gan, and makes a repulsive deal that will free his brother and protect Erika’s club, The Pink Flamingo. Or so he thinks. When a python and Gan are involved, things go sour, and Darien sinks into a deep depression.

Erika is disheartened by the betrayal of her parents. Her father's destruction of her club and the humiliation of her mother’s drunken behaviour have her feeling down, but those are the least of her worries. She has a wedding to plan but won’t. Having been betrayed too often, she’s scared to trust Darien.

How can Erika prove to herself and Darien that she loves and trusts him? Simple. All she has to do is jump out of a plane.

UBL

BookBub

Pinterest page for - FROM DESPAIR TO ECSTASY

GoodReads

 

What's happening in October on

Romance – Sweet to Heat

1 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

2 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

3 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

4 – PJ McILvaine - Violet Yorke, Gilded Girl: Ghosts in the Closet

5 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

6 – Daryl’s Musings - Newsletter

7 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

8 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

9 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

10 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

11 – SPOTLIGHT – Nina R Schluntz – Surrogate for a Vampire

12 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

13– SPOTLIGHT – Christy Cooper-Burnett – Passport to Terror

14 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

15 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

16 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

17 - #OpenBook Blog Hop

18 – Spotlight – Rachel Rossano– Cianna’s Fortune

19 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

20 – Daryl’s Thoughts and Motivational Things #motivation

21 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

22 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

23 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

24 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

25 – Free Read – Hallowe’en story

26 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

27 – Space #Space

28 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

29 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

30 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

31 - #OpenBook Blog Hop

Follow Me on Twitter

Author Group - info or click on links below 

 

 

 
A free ebook for members who join.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment