Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Friday 2 September 2022

Daryl Devore's My Books My Blog My Post is talking about which book will be spotlighted in the month of September #hotread #rockstar #trilogy

 

Last month I spotlit book 1 in my rock star trilogy - What Happened in Bangkok.

So, obviously - this month - I will spotlight book 2 - What Darien Desires.

Each Saturday will feature a different look at the book - possibly an excerpt - some reviews - teasers - inside look - whatever.

So drop back - tomorrow - to see what's happening.



 What's happening in September on

 Romance – Sweet to Heat

3 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

4 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

5 – Spotlight - Miriam Newman – CaravanSerai

6 – Sneak Peek at a new release

7 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

8 – Spotlight – Amber Dalton – Arresting Mason

9 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

10 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

11 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

12 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

13 – #SteamHop

14 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

15 – Spotlight – Tamantha Cain - Song of the Chimney Sweep

16 – Spotlight - Amber Dalton – Arresting Jeremiah

17 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

18 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

19 - #OpenBook Blog Hop

20 – Spotlight – Heather Weidner – Males Revues and Subterfuge

21 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

22 – Spotlight – Amber Dalton – Ryan’s Temptation

23 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

24 – Backlist Saturday Spotligh

25 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

26 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

27 – Spotlight – Quinn Blackbird – Den of Serpents

28 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

29 – Flashette – free read

30 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

Follow Me on Twitter

Author Group - info or click on links below 

 

 

 
A free ebook for members who join.

No comments:

Post a Comment