Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Friday 5 August 2022

On Daryl Devore's My Books. My Blog. My Posts she talks about which book is the August Book of the month. #DarylDevore #author #romance


 Each month I choose a backlist book for spotlighting on my Saturday Backlist Spotlight post. Usually it's the recent releases that get all the attention, so it's give a little love to my backlist time.

So for August, I have chosen - What Happened in Bangkok - my hot rock star romance.

I love Darien - the hero in this book. For him I wrote some of my best scenes - both in heat and in humour.

Each Saturday I will highlight something different about the book.

Aug 6 - How did What Happened in Bangkok come about?

Aug 13 - Teasers for What Happened in Bangkok

Aug 20 - Excerpt for  What Happened in Bangkok

Aug 27 - Reviews for What Happened in Bangkok

 

What's happening in August on

 Romance – Sweet to Heat

6 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

7 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

8 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

9 – #SteamHop

10 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

11 – Review – Lisabet Sarai’s More Brides in Vegas

12 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

13 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

14 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

15 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

16 – Spotlight – Ali Lucia Sky - Raiden

17 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

18 – Spotlight – Tina Donahue – Sinfully Hot

19 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

20 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

21 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

22 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

23 – Spotlight – Anthology – Kiss and Tell

24 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

25 – Flashette – free read

26 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

27 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight –

28 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

29 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

30 – Spotlight –

31 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

Follow Me on Twitter

                              Click here for FB group

 


                         Click here for MeWe group

No comments:

Post a Comment