Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 16 September 2021

This applies to books - music - TV shows - movies - news casts and so much more. #motivationalthought #motivation

 

One source of anything isn't good. Everything needs balance in life. Read or listen to opinions that differ from yours. You may find a truth you didn't know existed.

It's hard to be open and accept that. But try.


 

 What's happening in September on Romance – Sweet to Heat

17 – My Blog. My Post. My Books– What Darien Desires

18 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight – Branwyn’s Love

19 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

20 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

21 – SPOTLIGHT – Josie Malone - The Marshal’s Lady

22 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

23 – Spectacular Space #SpectacularSpace

24 – My Blog. My Post. My Books– What Darien Desires

25 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight – Two Truths and a Lie

26 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

27 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

28 – SPOTLIGHT – Laurisa White Reyes – Sand and Shadow

29 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

30 – Thursday #Yoga

Follow Me on Twitter

Sign up for my every other month newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment