Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 2 September 2021

My motivational meme for this week is not so much motivation as a bit more along the life realifty lines. #motivationalthoughts #motivation


 Sadly - this is becoming more true. 

 

 What's happening in September on Romance – Sweet to Heat

3 – My Blog. My Post. My Books – What Darien Desires

4 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight – Two O’clock with the Billionaire

5 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

6 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

7 – SPOTLIGHT – Geoff Bunn - Blonde Boy, Red Lipstick

8 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

9 – Spectacular Space #SpectacularSpace

10 - My Blog. My Post. My Books – What Darien Desires

11 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight – Dark Chocolate and Strawberries

12 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

13 - #OpenBook Blog Hop

14 - SteamHop – What Darien Desires

15 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

16 – Thursday #Yoga

17 – My Blog. My Post. My Books– What Darien Desires

18 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight – Branwyn’s Love

19 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

20 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

21 – SPOTLIGHT – Josie Malone - The Marshal’s Lady

22 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

23 – Spectacular Space #SpectacularSpace

24 – My Blog. My Post. My Books– What Darien Desires

25 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight – Two Truths and a Lie

26 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

27 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

28 – SPOTLIGHT – Laurisa White Reyes – Sand and Shadow

29 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

30 – Thursday #Yoga

Follow Me on Twitter

Sign up for my every other month newsletter


 

No comments:

Post a Comment