Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 8 July 2021

Powerful - Powerful - statement about the difference between the Truth and a Lie #yogathoughts #ThursdayThoughts

Just going to let the meme speak for itself.



What's happening in July on Romance –  Sweet to Heat

9 – SPOTLIGHT –

10 –  My Blog. My Post. My Books

11 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

12 – SPOTLIGHT – Antoine Bandele – The GateKeeper’s Staff

13 – SteamHop -

14 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

15 – Spectacular Space #SpectacularSpace

16 -  My Blog. My Post. My Books

17 – Saturday Spotlight –

18 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

19 - SPOTLIGHT – Christian Warren Freed - So…You Want to Write a Book

20 - SPOTLIGHT –

21 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

22 – Thursday #Yoga

23 – SPOTLIGHT – Kayelle Allen - Alitus

24 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

25 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

26 – SPOTLIGHT – Collin Glavac - Ghosts of Guatemala

27 – SPOTLIGHT – Amber Dalton – Calla’s Summer Fantasy

28 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

29 – Spectacular Space #SpectacularSpace

30 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

31 – Saturday Spotlight –

 

Follow Me on Twitter

Sign up for my bi-monthly newsletter 

If there is a vacant date you would like to post on - click here to email me


 

No comments:

Post a Comment