Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 1 July 2021

Happy Canada Day from a proud Canadian #CanadaDay #CanadianFlag #MapleLeaf

 

 If you pay attention to news outside of your own country, you might have read that there is a horrendous issue about Indigenous People in my country. This is a shameful mark. We will work as a country to heal and move forward. This shameful moment will not destroy us, it will strengthen us.

It will take time. But we will fly our flag high and proud once more.


Happy Canada Day.



What's happening in July on Romance –  Sweet to Heat

2 – My Blog. My Post. My Books - New release What Happened in Bangkok

3 – Spotlight –

4 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

5 – SPOTLIGHT – Marc R. Micciola - Ascension

6 – SPOTLIGHT –

7 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

8 – Thursday #Yoga

9 – SPOTLIGHT –

10 –  My Blog. My Post. My Books

11 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

12 – SPOTLIGHT – Antoine Bandele – The GateKeeper’s Staff

13 – SteamHop -

14 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

15 – Spectacular Space #SpectacularSpace

16 -  My Blog. My Post. My Books

17 – Saturday Spotlight –

18 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

19 - SPOTLIGHT – Christian Warren Freed - So…You Want to Write a Book

20 - SPOTLIGHT –

21 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

22 – Thursday #Yoga

23 – SPOTLIGHT – Kayelle Allen - Alitus

24 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

25 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

26 – SPOTLIGHT – Collin Glavac - Ghosts of Guatemala

27 – SPOTLIGHT – Amber Dalton – Calla’s Summer Fantasy

28 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

29 – Spectacular Space #SpectacularSpace

30 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

31 – Saturday Spotlight –

 

Follow Me on Twitter

Sign up for my bi-monthly newsletter 

If there is a vacant date you would like to post on - click here to email me


 

No comments:

Post a Comment