Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Saturday 15 May 2021

Ontario's Provincial Flower- the beautiful Trilliums - are at their peak and carpet a forest floor.

 


I live in Eastern Ontario. In early May, our provincial flower bursts into bloom. There is a forest near where I live and it is perfect for trilliums.

Enjoy.



Not a trillium - a trout lily




What's happening in May on Romance –  Sweet to Heat

16 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

17–  SPOTLIGHT –

18 – SPOTLIGHT – Damian Serbu - Realm of the Vampire Council

19 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

20 – Spectacular Space #SpectacularSpace

21 -  My Blog. My Post. My Books

22 –SPOTLIGHT –

23 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

24 - SPOTLIGHT – Numerous Authors - A Midsummer Night’s Romance

25 - SPOTLIGHT –

26 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

27 – Thursday #Yoga 

28 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

29 – SPOTLIGHT –

30 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

31 – SPOTLIGHT –

Follow Me on Twitter

Sign up for my bi-monthly newsletter 

If there is a vacant date you would like to post on - click here to email me

No comments:

Post a Comment