Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Friday 15 May 2020

My Blog. My Post. My Books. What's a woman to do when a voice follows her home and makes mad, passionate love to her? Daryl Devore's Love My Fate #contemporary #romance




What's a woman to do when a voice follows her home and makes mad, passionate love to her?

Daryl Devoré’s latest is a quirky paranormal urban fantasy – Love My Fate.

Corporate businesswoman, Capricious Gray, is dragged to a sex toy convention by her best friend. After a mysterious disembodied voice helps her with her purchases, it follows her home. Passion ensues, leaving Capri torn between lust for her fantasy lover and the desperate need for reality in her life.

Thall, son of one of the Fates, harbours the irrepressible need to be with the woman he's desired from afar for years. In order to make her his, once and for all, he must help Capri get past her fears, including the fear of what he represents - a fantasy.

Can fantasy become a reality for these two lovers?

 

Amazon - ebook

Amazon - print

https://books2read.com/LoveMyFate

 


Pinterest page for Love My Fate



What's happening in May on Romance -  Sweet to Heat

16 – SPOTLIGHT – Christa Nardi -The Sheridan Hendley Mysteries

17 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

18 – Spotlight – Daryl Devore – Dark Chocolate and Strawberries

19 – SPOTLIGHT – Armand Rosamilia - Dirty Deeds

20 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

21 - My Blog. My Post. My Books.

22 – Fridays in Space

23 – SPOTLIGHT – Skye McNeil - Timberline

24 -  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

25 – Spotlight – Kryssie Fortune – Taken as Theirs

26 – SPOTLIGHT – Melissa Bourbon – Storiebook Charm

27 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

28 - Thursday #Yoga

29 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.

30 -  SPOTLIGHT –Will Edwinson – LouIsa: Iron Dove of the Frontier

31– Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

 


Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment