Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 13 February 2020

LOL - this is pretty much what goes through my head in yoga class. Especially the 2nd last line. #yogathoughts #ThursThoughts

My yoga teacher says fuck - a lot. And we love her for it. She is real. She has days when she eats "bad" food - puts her hair in a bun cause she didn't have time to shower - comes to class in a crappy mood and sometimes she totally forgets what she is doing.

And in the end - there is always savasana!



What's happening in February on Romance -  Sweet to Heat
14 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.
15 – SPOTLIGHT – Lexxie Couper - Unconditional
16 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
17 - NEBT Author Spotlight – TBA
18 – TBA
19 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
20 - My Blog. My Post. My Books.
21 – Fridays in Space
22 – SPOTLIGHT – Lilliana Rose - The Waking of Ghosts
23 -  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
24 – NEBT Author Spotlight – TBA
25 – TBA
26 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
27 - Thursday #Yoga
28 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.
29 – SPOTLIGHT – Addison Carmichael - Hunted by the Dragon


Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment