Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 22 November 2018

Today I'm thinking about Spelling Typos #idlethoughts #shouldbewriting



I've decided to use this fun little animation because it's fun. Life doesn't always have to be serious.
Today's topic - silly little spelling mistakes/typos. How annoying are they?!?!

I have 4 that drive me crazy. Some I can catch and some my cp and beta find. I know how to spell these annoying words, but my fingers don't!

What are these drive-me-crazy bugaboos? The - teh -- Teh cat sat on teh table. Luckily my speller checker points it out.

 Going - goin g -- I am goin gto the store. For the life of me, I can't attach the second g to the proper word. Another spell checker catch.

From - form -- I brought it form home. Or - I brought the form form home. Spell checker doesn't catch that and it seems to stump my grammar checker.

Lastly and I have to apologize deeply to my cp - she suffered through this one on the last book Slid - slide. She slide on the ice. She slide her hand on the railing. All I can say is - ARGHHHHH.

Thank heavens for spell checker and cps.
  Do you have a cp you'd like to give a shout out to for catching the silly little mistakes?

(Initials are fine if you don't want to mention them - M.R and C.R. for me.)




What's happening in November on Romance - Sweet to Heat
23 – Fridays in Space
24 – SPOTLIGHT – Dark Chocolate and Strawberries
25 - Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
26 – Author Spotlight –
27 – Author Spotlight – Viviana MacKade -
28 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
29 - Thursday #Yoga
30 – Fridays in Space

No comments:

Post a Comment