Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 15 November 2018

A silly question on this week's blog #shouldbewriting

This week - I'm asking 3 questions.

If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavour, what would it be?
Animal
I'm sitting here looking at my daughter's 2 cats and my kitten and  this answer is easy - a domesticated, pampered house cat.
 Drink -
I don't drink alcohol - never developed a taste for it. I've tried beer, wine, whiskey etc - my standard response is - yuck. So I'm always the DD - designated driver. What I've noticed is that bars often are rude to non-drinkers. A glass of Diet Coke costs more than a beer. So I've taken to ordering a Diet Coke with a shot of rum on the side - it's cheaper!!! I give the shot away and drink the properly priced Diet Coke.
 Being too lazy to get up (cell phone is on table across the room) and take a photo of the can sitting next to me - I took this photo off the Coke site.  Coke - consider it free advertising.
Ice Cream Flavour -  
Well this one is a toughy. Everyone who knows me is going to guess I'm going to say chocolate. That'd be too easy. I'm caught between Coconut or Maple Walnut. The coconut I've only eaten once. It was when we were vacationing in the Cayman Islands. We discovered this tiny ice cream shop that had the most fabulous ice cream. 
But on the other hand - maple walnut is comfort food. 
Maple Walnut it is!

What are your favourites?





What's happening in November on Romance - Sweet to Heat
16 – Fridays in Space
17 – Thanksgiving Party
18-  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
19 – Author Spotlight –
20 – Author Spotlight –
21 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
22 - Thursday #Yoga
23 – Fridays in Space
24 – SPOTLIGHT – Dark Chocolate and Strawberries
25 - Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
26 – Author Spotlight –
27 – Author Spotlight – Viviana MacKade -
28 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
29 - Thursday #Yoga
30 – Fridays in Space

No comments:

Post a Comment