Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 3 November 2022

Print this and put it above your desk - on your bathroom mirror - wallpaper on computer. read it. Believe it. #motivational #yogathoughts


 Print this and put it somewhere where you will see it everyday. Several times a day. Read it. Believe it.

What's happening in November on

Romance – Sweet to Heat

4 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

5 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight –

6 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

7 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

8 – SPOTLIGHT –

9 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

10 – Flashette – free read

11 – Remembrance Day

12 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight –

13 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

14 - #OpenBook Blog Hop

15 – SPOTLIGHT –Lisa Towles - The Ridders

16 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

17 – Daryl’s Thoughts and Motivational Things #motivation

18 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

19 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight –

20 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

21 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

22 – SPOTLIGHT –Julie Navickas - I Love You Today

23 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

24 – Flashette – free read

25 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

26 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight –

27 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

28 - #OpenBook Blog Hop

29 – SPOTLIGHT –Katie Eagan Schenck - A Home for Christmas

30 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

Follow Me on Twitter

Author Group - info or click on links below

 

 

 
A free ebook for members who join.
 
AND...
I will be one of these authors. Free ebook is my prize.
 Will announce which one closer to event.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment