Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 24 November 2022

A flashette for your enjoyment and a chance for a prize. #freeread #DarylDevore

                                         

                                        That’s Dance

 The joy flowed to her fingertips.

Her heart pulsed to the beat of the music.

A smile brightened her eyes.

The joy flowed to her toes.

Silk rippled like waves rolling the ocean.

 

Delight energized her sways, bends and twirls.

Always in motion. Her body. Her arms. Her feet. Her soul.

Negativity banished.

Contentment reigns.

Enjoying the moment for what it is.

 

The first one to figure out what I did in my poem, tell me in comments and I'll send a free ebook. You must also leave your email addy, so i can email the book.


What's happening in November on

Romance – Sweet to Heat

25 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

26 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

27 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

28 - #OpenBook Blog Hop

29 – SPOTLIGHT –Katie Eagan Schenck - A Home for Christmas

30 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

Follow Me on Twitter

Author Group - info or click on links below

 

 

 
A free ebook for members who join.
 
AND...
I will be one of these authors. Prize - Free ebook.
 Winner choice - a copy of this new release or my seasonal Christmas romance - Christmas Notes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment