Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Tuesday 23 November 2021

A quick read Flashette by Daryl Devore. #flashette #dance #guess

I belong to an online writers group. I have been trying a writing thing where I post pictures or words and people can choose to write a short flash fiction piece. I call them - Flashettes.

This month's flashette has a secret. The first person to spot it and leave a comment (and your email address) telling me what the secret is - I will gift you an ebook of one my books or an audio code for The Last Dragon. 

That’s Dance

 The joy flowed to her fingertips.

Her heart pulsed to the beat of the music.

A smile brightened her eyes.

The joy flowed to her toes.

Silk rippled like waves rolling the ocean.

 

Delight energized her sways, bends and twirls.

Always in motion. Her body. Her arms. Her feet. Her soul.

Negativity banished.

Contentment reigns.

Enjoying the moment for what it is.

 

  What's happening in November on Romance –  Sweet to Heat

24 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

25 – Daryl’s Thoughts and Motivational Things #motivation

26 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

27 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight –

28 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

29 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

30 – Spotlight – Christine Schulz - Dawn of a Demon

Follow Me on Twitter

Sign up for my every other month newsletter 

 


 

3 comments:

  1. I love this - I don't really see a secret, unless it's whatever the negativity was that's now banished :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Acrostic - that's dance. Lovely. Love her toes. ❤

      Delete