Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Friday 22 October 2021

My Books. My Blog. My Post. A Brave Creation Done Effortlessly For Good Humoured Intellectuals #freeread #flashette #fun #alphabetsoup

 

After one cup

Beer. Ahem, after one cup of beer

Can't find my pants. Plants. Can't find my plants.

Damn.

Ever had one of those days?

Funny, to me it seems to be every day.

Got plans. Then things go to…

Hell in a hand basket.

Intellectually indecisive.

Just joking.

Kinda have fun mucking about with this.

Laugh if you want. It'll make….

Me feel good.

Nice warm fuzzies inside.

Oh, how I wish there were fewer letters in our alphabet.

Pencils. Does anybody really use them anymore??

Quintessentially - the least interesting question.

Really. The least interesting question.

So, I bet you're wondering where I'm going with this.

Truth be told – so am I.

Unless genius strikes soon – I may be deep in alphabetical soup.

Very funny. Very tired. Never use very in a sentence.

Why am I subjecting you to all this?

X marks the spot.

You still don't understand.

Zut alors – neither do I.

 

Comments???? You know you want to.

 

 What's happening in October on Romance – Sweet to Heat

23 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight – Love a Billionaire

24 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

25 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

26 – SPOTLIGHT – Kaci Rose - Take Me to the River

27 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

28 – Spectacular Space #SpectacularSpace

29 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

30 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight – Capturing His Heart

31 – Happy Halloween – free Halloween read

Follow Me on Twitter

Sign up for my every other month newsletter 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment