Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 17 June 2021

The Tarantula Nebula. Didn't know a tarantula could look that amazing. #NASA #Nebula #Hubble


 

This composite of 30 Doradus, the Tarantula Nebula, contains data from Chandra blue, Hubble green, and Spitzer red. Located in the Large Magellanic Cloud, the Tarantula Nebula is one of the largest star-forming regions close to the Milky Way.

 

 

What's happening in June on Romance –  Sweet to Heat

18 -  June Flashette – mini free read

19 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

20 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

21 - SPOTLIGHT – Kristen Collins - Bluebonnets in the Spring

22 - SPOTLIGHT – L. Sevier & A. Smith Guns & Smoke

23 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

24 – Thursday #Yoga

25 – SPOTLIGHT –

26 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

27 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

28 – SPOTLIGHT – Kaci Rose - Oakside Military Heroes

29 – SPOTLIGHT – Jenna Jaxon - Only Seduction Will Do

30 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

 

Follow Me on Twitter

 

Sign up for my bi-monthly newsletter 

 

If there is a vacant date you would like to post on - click here to email me

No comments:

Post a Comment