Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Friday 10 January 2020

Starting off with my favourite constellation #NASA #Space #FridaysinSpace


  • NASA ID: PIA08656
  • Center: JPL
  • Secondary Creator Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/IRAS /H. McCallon
  • Date Created: 2006-08-15
  • Visit JPL Website
This image composite outlines the region near Orion sword that was surveyed by NASA Spitzer Space Telescope white box. The Orion nebula, our closest massive star-making factory, is the brightest spot near the hunter sword. 

There is a family thing between my parents, myself and my daughter and Orion is the link. Every fall I wait for him to rise above the field across the street and welcome him back. I live in the country so I get a glorious view.  Every spring, I bid him farewell until the next time. When my parents look out their back window - he rises above their garage. In the city lights - he's the easiest to see - especially his belt. My daughter - who lives in another country - when she stands on her balcony - he rises above the forest in front of her. 
 

What's happening in January on Romance -  Sweet to Heat
11 – SPOTLIGHT – Lorrain Allen – The Games We Play
12 - Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
13 – NEBT Author Spotlight – Sierra Brave - Triple Naughty Christmas
14 – Critters on Tour – TBA
15 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
16 - Thursday #Yoga
17 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.
18 – SPOTLIGHT – Zoe Kalo – Daughter of the Sun
19 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
20 – NEBT Author Spotlight – TBA
21 – Critters on Tour – TBA
22 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
23 - My Blog. My Post. My Books.
24 – Fridays in Space
25 – SPOTLIGHT – Daniel Sherrier - The Flying Woman
26 -  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
27 – NEBT Author Spotlight – TBA
28 – Critters on Tour – TBA
29 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
30 - Thursday #Yoga
31 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment