Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 16 January 2020

2020 is going to be a rough year for a lot of people. Before swamping yourself in those arguments - remember this. #yogathoughts #ThursThoughts


I'm not going to be political - but the US has a heck of a fight to go through this year. Paste the above message on your wall. Some people will not listen. They can't. They won't. Don't waste your breath.





What's happening in January on Romance -  Sweet to Heat
17 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.
18 – SPOTLIGHT – Zoe Kalo – Daughter of the Sun
19 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
20 – NEBT Author Spotlight – TBA
21 – Critters on Tour – TBA
22 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
23 - My Blog. My Post. My Books.
24 – Fridays in Space
25 – SPOTLIGHT – Daniel Sherrier - The Flying Woman
26 -  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
27 – NEBT Author Spotlight – TBA
28 – Critters on Tour – TBA
29 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
30 - Thursday #Yoga
31 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment