Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 12 September 2019

I really need to start working on this. Have to learn to "let go". #yoga #yogathoughts


There are a few triggers that can set me off on a day of grumpiness. Something that happened a long time ago that I am still angry about or something that happened 5 minutes go that I am going to fester over for quite a while.
I need to let go of what no longer serves me. It doesn't serve me to be annoyed about the grumpy clerk or what someone said to me when I was 16.

Today's goal - let one thing go.

What's happening in September on Romance -  Sweet to Heat
13 – Fridays in Space
14 – SPOTLIGHT – Mimi Barbour – Mob Tracker Series
15 - Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
16 – NEBT - Author Spotlight – Valerie Ullmer – Cameron and Ryan
17 – SPOTLIGHT – Brandy Nacole – Shadow World Trilogy
18 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
19 - Thursday #Yoga
20 – Fridays in Space
21 – SPOTLIGHT – Brandy Nacole – Murder is a Debate
22 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
23 - SPOTLIGHT – A. E. Faulkner - Anguish Unfolds
24 – Critters on Tour
25 – SPOTLIGHT – Maggie Blackbird - Sanctified
26 - Thursday #Yoga
27 – Fridays in Space
28 – SPOTLIGHT – Breanna Hayse – The Game Plan Series
29 -  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
30 – NEBT - Author Spotlight – Felicity Brandon - Forbidden

No comments:

Post a Comment