Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 24 January 2019

What wonderfully exotic place have you visited? Idle Thoughts on Daryl Devore's Romance - Sweet to Heat #shouldbewriting

So as I write this it is cold COLD COLD! COOOOOOOOOOOLD. I've often wondered why my ancestors didn't pack up and move somewhere further south where it's warmer. Like the Cayman Islands.


We've visited the Cayman Islands a few times and loved it. It's a great spot for scuba divers which my hubby, dad and daughter are.
Mom and I stay on the beach and soak in sunshine.  I do snorkel and have learned a valuable lesson snorkeling. You can't say, "Barracuda!" with a snorkel in your mouth. Try it. Notice on the B there is a puff out. Well, your snorkel pops out of your mouth.
I did learn to grip it with my teeth. I also learned I don't like being followed by a barracuda. Yes, I am bigger than it - but it looked mean.


 I used the Caymans in one of my stories. I thought it would be a wonderfully exotic locale in an erotic book.

What wonderfully exotic place have you visited? Have you ever used a place you visited in a book? See you next week.



What's happening in January on Romance -  Sweet to Heat
25 – Fridays in Space
26 – SPOTLIGHT – Jamie Buckley - Chronicles of a Hero
27 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
28 - SPOTLIGHT – David Court – Scenes of Mild Peril
29 – Critters on Tour – Marianne Petit
30 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
31 - NEBT – Sierra Brave -Bridling Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment