Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 26 July 2018

What is inside me when I silently sit and stare at the sky? Yoga Thought #yoga

I love this one.

I am an introvert. 

I am quiet.  

People think I'm a snob, because I'm not outgoing and always talking and interrupting and trying to be the center of attention.  

  
But I am sitting back - listening and absorbing what is being said
 I am listening to you  

When you speak - I like hear your words - your thoughts.  

I process.  

 And if need be - I act upon what I process.  

Swallow your pride and be mindful of the quiet ones - the thunder lies hidden inside.  

Just tossing that out there. 





What's happening in July on Romance - Sweet to Heat
27 – Fridays in Space
28 – SPOTLIGHT – Dark Chocolate & Strawberries
29 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
30 - An Author's Vent - Daryl Devoré
31 - Author Spotlight – Victoria Adams – Circles Interlocked

No comments:

Post a Comment