Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Friday 1 July 2022

Happy Canada Day - Wave our Flag high. #CanadaDay #Canada #MapleLeaf

 

HAPPY CANADA DAY

This is our House of Parliament. It is where the Members of Parliament and the Prime Minister debate and pass the laws that govern our country.

This is the Canadian Falls at Niagara Falls. It is one of our most popular tourist site.





What's happening in July on

 Romance – Sweet to Heat

2 - Backlist Saturday Spotlight

3 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

4 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

5 – Spotlight – Misty Wolf Looking for Caylie

6 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

7 – Spotlight – Peter Chika - The Condom and Other Stories

8 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

9 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

10 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

11 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

12 – #SteamHop

13 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

14 – Spotlight – James Mace - Soldier of Rome

15 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

16 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

17 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

18 - #OpenBook Blog Hop

19 – Spectacular Space #SpectacularSpace

20 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

21 – Daryl’s Thoughts and Motivational Things #motivation

22 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

23 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

24 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

25 – #OpenBook Blog Hop

26 – Spotlight – Kathryn C Kelly - Misappropriate

27 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

28 – Spotlight – Anita Philmar – In Too Deep

29 – My Blog. My Post. My Books

30 – Backlist Saturday Spotlight

31 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

 Follow Me on Twitter

Sign up for my every other month newsletter 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment