Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Friday 6 November 2020

Views of Earth from outer space are always amazing. #ourlittleblueplanet #NASA #FridaysinSpace

 


iss064e002482 (Oct. 29, 2020) --- A portion of the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of the Bahamas is pictured from the International Space Station.

 

 

 

What's happening in November on 

Romance –  Sweet to Heat

7 – SPOTLIGHT – Alyssa Drake - Mistletoe Hopes

8 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

9 – SPOTLIGHT – Ashe Barker - A Dom for Life

10 – MFRW Steam Hop  #MFRWsteam

11 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

12 – Thursday #Yoga

13 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.

14 – SPOTLIGHT – Meredith Allard - The Loving Husband Series

15 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

16 – RELEASE – Love a Billionaire Collection

17 – SPOTLIGHT – Ashe Barker – 12 days of Christmas Highlanders

18 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

19 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.

20 – Taps on the Monitor

21 – SPOTLIGHT – Jackie Forster - The Children of the Light Trilogy

22 –  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

23 – SPOTLIGHT –

24 – Flashette

25 Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

26 Thursday #Yoga

27 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.

28 Spotlight – A.K. Rouse - Phineas Varga and the Revenants of Windsor

29 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

30 – Spotlight – Ashe Barker - Seducing is Sassenach

 

Follow Me on Twitter

 

Sign up for my bi-monthly newsletter


See a vacant date and you'd like to post - leave a comment with email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment