Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 19 October 2017

Pride. It can get in the way. It can ruin friendships.It has probably started wars. #ThursdayThoughts


Pride.
It can get in the way.
It can ruin friendships.
It has probably started wars.
I am always surprised when mine rears up and shows itself.
It's risen at the moment and I can't seem to shove it back down.
it's keeping me from going forward with my new book.
That's dumb and I know it.
But I can't seem to do much about it.
Think I will meditate on this tomorrow at yoga.
Pride - Be gone.







What's happening in October on Romance - Sweet to Heat
20- #BookHugs – Danita Minnis -
21 – SPOTLIGHT – Between Despair and Ecstasy
22 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
23 – Author Spotlight – K.D. Grace - Blindsided
24 - Author Spotlight – Tina Donahue – Freeing the Beast
25 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
26 – #BookHugs –Marlow Kelly – Sun Storm
27 - #BookHugs – Holly Bargo – The Falcon of Imenotash
28- SPOTLIGHT – Between Despair and Ecstasy
29- Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
30- #BookHugs – Lydia Lamont – Tova's Dragon
31- Author Spotlight – Felicity Brandon – Taming Lady Lydia





No comments:

Post a Comment